Last night, NextMark’s Digital Media Planning system was upgraded to give you a new tool for automatically keeping track of your Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and the proposals that come in response.
RFP management in digital advertising is well-known to be a frustrating mess. Despite recently celebrating the eighteenth anniversary of the banner ad, sending RFP requests and handling proposal responses is still a highly manual effort involving emails, Excel spreadsheets, shared file folders, phone calls, sticky notes, and plenty of manual labor. Despite its many failings and costing agencies more than $3,000 per campaign in labor, nobody has yet developed a widely adopted alternative to this time consuming and expensive process.
Fresh on the heels of version 2.0, NextMark Planner v2.1, released May 9, 2013, brings much needed automation to RFP management:
- Send RFPs from your media plan – with contacts pre-filled for you (no more tracking down contact info)!
- Automatically keeps track of who has viewed your RFP and who has responded with a proposal
- Makes it easy to send reminders to those that have not responded
- Automatically organizes all your proposals and documents (screen shots, media kits, etc.) all in one place
- One-click access to proposal details
- One-click accept or reject of proposals
- Automatically tracks the status of every proposal – pending, accepted, or rejected
- All this and more in a clean and super easy-to-use interface