NextMark’s management team has a proven track record of delivering some of the biggest and most secure marketing systems in the world:
Joseph Pych, President
Joe founded NextMark in 1999 with the mission of helping organizations reach their market through addressable media. Prior to NextMark, Joe built some of the world’s biggest marketing databases while with Exchange Applications and two mobile computing platforms while with Travelers.
Joe holds 3 US patents, has been awarded the DMEF Rising Stars Award, and is among BtoB Magazine’s Who’s Who List. Joe holds a Masters Degree in Computer Science from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and dual Bachelor of Arts Degrees in Mathematics and in Computer Science from Cornell University.
Joanne Egner, Director of Finance and Administration
As Director of Finance and Administration, Joanne overseas Bionic’s accounting, finance, and human resources operations.
Joanne brings over 25 years of business management and product development experience to Bionic. Before joining Bionic, she was the Managing Director of isee systems, a software company that develops modeling tools for improving business performance. Joanne has also served in various product management, management consulting, and financial analyst positions at Tally Systems, The Planning Economics Group, Braxton Financial Group and General Electric.
Joanne holds a BS in Mathematics and Computer Science from the University of New Hampshire. She is also a graduate of GE’s Financial Management Program.
Casey McClay, Client Success Director
Casey McClay is NextMark’s Client Success Director. She leads a team dedicated to making sure that you get the most from our products and services. She and her team give you advice, training, customer support, data card content creation, and auditing services.
Casey brings more than 15 years experience in software and 10 years at NextMark. In her spare time, she helps her husband run a recreation center and one of the scariest Halloween haunted houses ever.
Weiping Liu, Director of Software Engineering
Weiping Liu oversees the design and development of NextMark’s products.
Weiping brings more than 20 years software development experience with firms such as TomTom, isee systems, Tally Systems, High Performance Systems, and Concepts NREC. Weiping holds a Masters Degree from Dartmouth College.
John Swindell, Vice President of Operations
John Swindell joined NextMark in 2002 and currently oversees operations, professional services and customer support. John has 20 years of experience in the design, development, implementation and support of large scale systems.
Most recently, John served as Director of Customer Value Management Sales Support for Xchange, Inc. where he sold and implemented customer relationship management systems to Fortune Global 500 clients including Citibank, National Westminster Bank, Commerzbank, ANZ, Acxiom, Dutch Railways, Vodafone, Hong Kong Telecom, and Hitachi. Prior to that, he worked as a consultant at American Management Systems where he implemented tax and accounting systems for the states of Mississippi and Massachusetts. John earned his BS in Management with Computer Applications from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Board of Directors
NextMark’s Board of Directors is comprised of experts in startups, marketing and technology:
- Mike Caccavale is founder and CEO of Pluris, Inc., a firm that provides guidance on marketing strategy coupled with high technology implementation.
- Carl Fremont is the global chief digital officer of MEC Global, one of the world’s top media agencies employing 5,000 people in more than 150 offices across 84 countries.
- Tim Litle is a member of the Direct Marketing Association’s Hall of Fame, founded Litle & Co. which ranked #1 on the 2006 Inc. 500, and is an active advisor and investor in the direct marketing industry.
- Carl Novotny is Managing Director of Venture Capital Fund of New England, a fund providing equity capital to emerging technology companies in New England.
- John Rizzi now “retired” was formerly the CEO of e-Dialog, Inc., a leading full-service precision email marketing company.
- Doug Weaver is Founder and CEO of Upstream Group, a leading advisor to digital advertising sales leaders and their teams.
- Joseph Pych serves as the board’s chairman.