Dependable Media Operations
Everything you need to keep your mind at ease
Finally, a system that lets you relax. With NextMark, you can know feel ease knowing your data secure, the server is up and running, and your employers have access to the tools they need.
Protecting your most important and confidential assets – your data.
- SAS 70 Certification – NextMark’s data center has successfully completed the SAS 70 (Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70) Type II audit in compliance with federal Sarbanes-Oxley regulations. Successful completion of SAS 70 Type II audit indicates that processes, procedures and controls have been formally reviewed and are found to be in compliance with the requirements of Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. The systems and processes evaluated in this audit include system operations, security, monitoring, change management, problem management, and physical security.
- Secure Data Center – Biometric palm scanners at all facility entrances, Card access control at all interior and exterior doors, 24/7/365 on-site security staff, 24/7/365 intrusion detection monitoring, Digital surveillance cameras with 30 days storage.
- Secure Network – All systems protected behind intelligent Cisco Switches; All data storage on secure private network; 24/7/365 monitoring of network activity.
- Secure Hardware – All servers are Hewlett-Packard and Sun enterprise-class servers, which are known for their security and used in the most sensitive environments.
- Secure Operating System – We do not use Windows-based systems because of the well-documented vulnerabilities; All NextMark servers run on secure and reliable Red Hat Linux or Sun Solaris operating Systems; Each system undergoes a “hardening” process before deployment which certifies it meets the most stringent security standards.
- Secure Software – Developed on the enterprise-class J2EE Platform; All data guarded by proprietary Security Manager; User authentication and encrypted passwords; individual and group-level access control lists (ACL); protected item access logs.
Taking care of your system so you can focus on your business.
- Reliable Hardware – All servers are Hewlett-Packard and Sun enterprise-class servers, which are known for their reliability and used in the most demanding environments.
- Reliable Operating System – We do not use Windows-based systems because of the well-documented vulnerabilities; All NextMark servers run on reliable Red Hat Linux or Solaris Operating Systems; Each system undergoes a “hardening” process before deployment which certifies it meets stringent operating standards. High availability system features include: RAID storage technologies; redundant power supplies; multi-processor systems; hot backup.
- Reliable Software – Developed on the enterprise-class J2EE Platform; More than 3,500 users from 700 companies have completed more than 600,000 research sessions and 20,000 projects using NextMark’s software; Monitored 24/7/365.
- Reliable Security – Secure Data Center, Network, Hardware, Operating System, and Software.
- Reliable Network – Redundant private transit OC3/DS3 connections to the top Internet backbone providers.
- Reliable Environment – Full data-grade HVAC system with N+1 redundancy; 72 degree ambient air temperature (+/-2 degrees); 45% humidity (+/-5%).
- Reliable Power – Dual power grid; N+1 redundancy in all systems; Parallel redundant UPS utilizing Hot Sync® technology; 2000 – 4000 amps of 48 volt DC power; Redundant “A” and “B” circuits; Valve-Regulated Lead-Acid (VRLA) batteries; Generator Sized to run entire site at full load for a minimum of 24 hours without refueling, Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) and bypass/isolation switches provide N+1 redundancy for dual source power capability, 24 x 7 national maintenance contract, Electrical connections for roll-up generator and load banks.
- Fire Protection – Dry-pipe, pre-action double interlock fire suppression system; Both smoke and high temperature heat detectors; Zone specific discharge; Early warning VESDA fire detection systems.
- Monitoring – System is monitored on-site 24/7/365; DataTrax facility monitoring of Power, HVAC, Security, Fire, Leak Detection and Hydrogen Detection Systems.
Providing your staff with the tools they need, without diverting valuable resources from your business.
- No Big Investment – You don’t have to pay a king’s ransom to get your system up and running. With NextMark, you get a free trial and your choice of flexible pricing plans that allow you to pay as you go.
- No Hardware to Buy – You don’t have to purchase expensive computer hardware that will be obsolete the day after you buy it. NextMark provides all server hardware required to run your system. All you need is the PC you already have on your desk.
- No Software to Buy – You don’t have to purchase expensive database, operating system, reporting, and other software to run your system. NextMark provides you with a complete system with no hidden costs.
- No Software to Install – You are not burdened with the headaches of installing software and keeping it up-to-date. NextMark handles all the software issues for you and always keeps you current with the latest release.
- No Software to Build – You don’t have to hire expensive developers and teach them your business. NextMark continuously improves the software based on your needs. This commitment is clearly demonstrated by more than 50 software releases in the past four years. We are focused on your business, we listen to your needs, and we respond through regular software upgrades.
- No System Administration – You are not encumbered with the responsibility of keeping your system up and running. With NextMark, you get Bank-grade security and an Always On Guarantee. .
- No Training Required – Most users can be productive on the system without any formal training because it is easy to use. Plus, you are not burdened with training because NextMark will train your staff and keep everyone up-to-date on new features.
- No Internal Support Required – You are not inconvenienced with daily system questions. NextMark provides your staff with the answers they need to stay productive.