Digital Media Planner
media planning made easy
Finally, an easy-to-use system for digital media planning that can actually handle big, sophisticated campaigns.
And the best part: you can get it for free!
82% of online display advertising dollars are spent on premium advertising inventory through guaranteed contracts. Yet, it seems that most advertising technology innovation lately has been focused on the other 18% – remnant inventory. Media planners like you have not been well-served by technology. Most still rely on Excel to manually execute a complicated 42-step process. This “grunt work” is costing your agency up to $40k per campaign in labor costs and much more in employee unhappiness, turnover, training, and lost revenue. High transaction costs are holding back advertising dollars from digital advertising. We could gripe for hours about these problems…
Don’t you think you deserve a better solution?
Yes, you do. We agree. With NextMark’s Digital Media Planner, you can eliminate long hours of grunt work and shift your time to high-value strategic activities. In other words, you can spend more time on the fun stuff your client hired you to do. And get paid more to do it!
You need good information to make good decisions on your media plan. Stop wasting your time chasing down media kits and sales people to gather basic advertising information. Digital Media Planner gives you detailed information on the top digital advertising programs including placements, ad specs, inventory, pricing, sales contacts, audience profiles, comScore audience metrics, and more… all on one page! And it makes it easy for you to connect with the right sales people for a productive conversation.
You can’t recycle last year’s media plan and expect your client to be happy. Your clients expect you to provide innovation with every new plan and that’s not easy. With Digital Media Planner, you gain access to a powerful suggestion engine that automatically recommends sites and advertising programs that match your client’s campaign objectives. It helps to avoid embarrassing omissions while generating new ideas.
Stop wasting your energy manually creating RFPs, media authorizations, insertion orders, trafficking sheets, etc. With Digital Media Planner, you create these key documents with a click of a button. Think about all the time you’ll save by automating these mundane tasks. Imagine what you could do with this extra time. The automation you get from the Digital Media Planner is a key to unlocking your creativity.
Have you become a “Digital Switchboard Operator?” It’s likely you’re a DSO if you spend a good portion of your time in Excel and copying and pasting to other systems for research, ad serving, billing, etc. Digital Media Planner seamlessly integrates with comScore, Google DFA, and other major systems. Ask about custom integration – our open platform makes this easier than you might expect!
Others have tried to provide a digital media planning solution, but have failed because they were either hard too hard to use or too simplistic. Despite it’s many shortcomings, Excel has remained the top tool among media pros because it’s easy, fast, and flexible. Excel beware: with Digital Media Planner’s next generation grid interface, you get the benefits of Excel without all the drawbacks. Plus, you get lookups, calculations, and accelerators not possible in Excel. As one digital media veteran observed, “It’s kind of like Excel on steroids.”
After setup, it’s free
You can get the basic version of Digital Media Planner – which includes everything above – for the low, low price of free. There is an initial setup and customization fee. After the setup, using the system is really free.
You’ll have the option to add on optional “pro” modules such as sophisticated ad server analytics as they become available later this year. But rest assured this Planner will always be free.
Get it today
Early adopters have been saying things like “this is amazing” and “wow – this is really cool” and “the industry has needed this for a long time.” But you be the judge: get your own Digital Media Planner account to discover its power.