Blog

We’re hiring: Bookkeeper / Office Manager – Hanover, NH

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013

help-wanted

Would you like to join the NextMark team to help with accounting and office management? NextMark has a new job opening in its Hanover, NH headquarters that can be either part-time or full-time with a flexible work schedule.  For more information and to apply, visit our Bookkeeper / Office Manager job listing.

We’re hiring: Senior Director of Agency Sales – New York City

Monday, May 20th, 2013

help-wantedBased on the early success the new Digital Media Planner tool, NextMark is ramping up its marketing and sales team in New York City. We’re seeking mid-level sales professionals with experience in selling technology to advertising agencies. This is a unique opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor of “programmatic direct” media buying with a new product that’s been validated in the marketplace at a company that’s already been profitable for 10 years selling media planning solutions on an enterprise-grade platform.

Learn more about the job: Senior Director of Agency Sales – New York City.

We’re hiring – Software QA Engineer – Hanover, NH

Tuesday, May 14th, 2013

help-wanted

Are you an experienced software quality assurance engineer looking for a new challenge? NextMark delivers state-of-the-art web-based solutions in the red-hot sector of advertising technology. Learn more about this job: Software QA Engineer Job – Hanover, NH.

We’re hiring – VP Sales – New York, NY

Friday, November 2nd, 2012

82% of online advertising budgets are spent on premium advertising inventory through guaranteed contracts. Yet, most advertising technology to-date has been focused on the other 18% – remnant inventory. The process of creating and executing digital media plans has not been well-served by technology. Digital media buying is still a 42-step process costing agencies more than $40k per campaign in manual labor costs. This inefficiency directly costs the industry more than $1 billion per year in labor and significantly more in lost opportunities because of held back spending.

NextMark is solving this problem with it’s new digital media planning system which is purpose-built for buying digital advertising inventory directly (online display, mobile display, online video, and more). It brings better information, automation, and integration to the process. It’s goal is to improve both the efficiency and effectiveness of digital advertising.

NextMark has a successful track record of delivering powerful media planning tools. Since 2000, it’s been serving both buyers and sellers in 15 media channels – both offline and online. Today, more than 2,000 firms and countless marketers rely on NextMark to help them reach their market.

As VP of Sales, you will lead NextMark’s sales team and establish its New York office. Your goal will be to accelerate the growth of an already growing and profitable business.

Click here to learn more and to apply for the job.